terça-feira, 13 de novembro de 2012

To JFK and BOB KENNEDY

JFK LIBRARY
Boston, October 2012

To JFK and BOBY KENNEDY
Celso de Lanteuil
Boston, 22 of October 2012
 
What a coincidence!
Right after writing these thoughts I had the chance to visit the JFK Library in Boston
There I learned a little bit more about democracy
That’s the reason I dedicate these few words to the brothers, with great respect
 
Lean on me and brought me your fears
Give me your failures and concerns
I will heal your wounds, help you with my hope
Wet your flowers
Clean your soul from the pain
 
I will give you my dreams
Music and lyrics, my best poetry
Good reasons for living
Build a future with dignity
And share with you what I love most
 
The harsh your life becomes
The more we will renew our strength
And increase our stamina
Struggling for peace
Freedom and democracy   

JFK LIBRARY
Boston, October 2012

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário